We provide a tour of the winery for groups along with
a Farmer’s Breakfast, which includes fresh local produce.
The tour includes:
- A tour of the Masía Roqueta farmhouse, which dates back to the XII century. You will go deep into the basement of the house and explore its old cellar, which has been restored to its original state. It is the jewel in the crown of wine history and culture in this region. It is a tour that will take you back in time.
- A tour of the Museum of Industry and Transport. This is the family’s privately -owned collection, which is dedicated to transport. It includes a display of carriages, old trucks and tools that were used to make wine in the past.
- A tour of the winery and the wine-ageing cellar where Abadal wines are made today.
- Guided tasting session of three Abadal wines.
- Farmer’s Breakfast; enjoy fresh local produce.
Groups: 12 to 40 people. In cases of other group sizes, please contact us.
Price: Adults 25€
Duration: 2 hours
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm/ Weekends and holidays from 10 am to 2 pm.
Prior reservation only.