We provide a tour of the winery for groups along with
a Farmer’s Breakfast, which includes fresh local produce.
The tour includes:
- A tour of the Masía Roqueta farmhouse, which dates back to the XII century. You will go deep into the basement of the house and explore its old cellar, which has been restored to its original state. It is the jewel in the crown of wine history and culture in this region. It is a tour that will take you back in time.
- A visit to the vineyard surrounded by forest, to learn about the landscape, the climate, the vegetative cycle of the vineyard and the local varieties.
- A tour of the winery and the wine-ageing cellar where Abadal wines are made today.
- Guided tasting session of Abadal wines.
- Farmer’s Breakfast; enjoy fresh local produce.
Groups: 12 to 40 people. In cases of other group sizes, please contact us.
Price: Adults 25€
Duration: 2 hours
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm/ Weekends and holidays from 10 am to 2 pm.
Prior reservation only.