Ideal for Winelovers
An experience to enjoy the afternoons in our cellar.
Come with us on Saturday afternoons to a visit in the cellar including a wine tasting, conducted by one of our sommeliers, paired with a tasting of a selection of snacks, playing with contrasts between sweet and savoury food.
The tour includes:
- A tour of the Masía Roqueta farmhouse, which dates back to the XII century. You will go deep into the basement of the house and explore its old cellar, which has been restored to its original state. It is the jewel in the crown of wine history and culture in this region. It is a tour that will take you back in time.
- A visit to the vineyard surrounded by forest, to learn about the landscape, the climate, the vegetative cycle of the vineyard and the local varieties.
- A tour of the winery where Abadal wines are made today.
- Tasting of wines led by one of our sommeliers.
- A selection of contrasting snacks, with a tasting of sweet and savoury food.
Prior reservation only. This activity requires a minimum of 4 people. Should the minimum not be met, we will get in touch with you to propose an alternative date. The visit will be held in one of the three languages or bilingual according to the group.
Price: 30€ per person
Duration: 2 hours
Tour Availability: See available days on calendar.
If you would like to arrange a tour at another time, please contact us: