Ideal for Winelovers
Abadal wines, gastronomy and exclusivity. A perfect pairing.
This is a private experience that will allow you to enjoy an exclusive tour of the winery.
Enjoy a tasting of the winery’s best wines, paired with homemade appetizers and served in a unique and privileged venue: one of the dining rooms in the XII century Masía Roqueta farmhouse or the vineyard itself.
The tour includes:
- A private tour of the Masía Roqueta farmhouse, which dates back to the XII century. You will go deep into the basement of the house and explore its old cellar, which has been restored to its original state. It is the jewel in the crown of wine history and culture in this region. It is a tour that will take you back in time.
- A tour of the Museum of Industry and Transport. This is the family’s privately -owned collection, which is dedicated to transport. It includes a display of carriages, old trucks and tools that were used to make wine in the past.
- A private tour of the winery and the wine-ageing cellar where Abadal wines are made today.
- Guided tasting session of high-end Abadal wines.
- Homemade appetizers in an exclusive venue.
Prior reservation only. This activity requires a minimum of 4 people. Should the minimum not be met, we will get in touch with you to propose an alternative date. The visit will be held in one of the three languages or bilingual according to the group.
Price: 30€ per person
Duration: 2 hours
Tour Availability: See available days on calendar.
If you would like to arrange a tour at another time, please contact us: